You may find many fitness centers in Dhaka but this Gym brings something special to you. The Chief instructor Shamima Akhtar Tulee is a multi-talented personality. She got various international awards. She is the first Bangladeshi woman who got Black belt in Shotokan Karate in Japan in 1989.
She has many more awards in her bag. These awards are;
- Certified Yoga Instructor, Ghosh’s College in India in 2007
- Certified in Tactical Krav Maga, TKM College in Australia in 2008
- Certified Fitness Trainer, ISSA in USA in 2008
- Competition of Stott Pilates Instructor IMP in Pilatique, Malaysia in 2010
- Holistic Stretch Management Specialist, Spencer Institute in USA in 2009
- Certified Spencer Pilates Instructor in NESTA, USA in 2009
- Certified TRX Suspension Trainer, FIT in Thailand in 2012
- Certified Sports Yoga Instructor in NESTA, USA in 2011
- Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute in USA in 2011
- Certified Pregnant and Post-Partum Client Trainer, FIT in 2012
- Certified Diet & Nutrition Advisor, Stonebridge College, UK in 2015
- And 5 times National Karate Champion from 1989 to 1993
Don’t miss the chance to meet this incredible lady of Bangladesh, Shamima Akhtar Tulee, who can also be your gym trainer if you choose this gym.